Position title: Copywriter
Reports to: Creative Director
Wunderman is a Global Creative, Data and Technology Agency built to Inspire Growth for Ambitious Brands.
As part of an Agency Network with a Footprint in over 90 Markets around the World, we are Uniquely Positioned to Rethink Business, Culture and Brand Experiences owning delivery from end to end.
You’ll be Responsible For
• Writing copy for various mediums
• Understanding the client strategies, business problems and briefs, and translating these into creative solutions and executions
• Knowing and understanding clients’ corporate identities and needs
• Collaborating with the art director to conceptualise and execute great ideas
• Proof-reading work and those of colleagues
• Recording scripts for radio, TVCs and AVs. Directing VO artists.
• Collaborating with production houses to bring creative concepts to life
• Follow direction from superiors and guide and support junior creative staff
• Working closely with Account Management, Traffic and other creatives to manage, meet and hopefully exceed clients’ expectations.
• Reviewing work with Creative Director, followed by Account Manager
• Delivering presentations to pitch concepts to AM and client
• Developing a valuable relationship with the client and organisation
• Working within a highly-charged team environment and being a support to fellow team members
• Staying on top of industry trends and apply such learnings in order to deliver relevant, fresh ideas that are on par with, and even ahead of, industry trends.
Your Experience and Skills
• A strong command of the English language
• 5-7 years’ experience in an advertising agency
• Work accurately with attention to detail
• Liaise effectively and clearly with internal and external interfaces
• Work within allocated time and budget
• Accurate logging of administration
• Good team player
Our Way of Life
Our behaviours embody the way we show up for each other, and our clients. If you can identify with these, you just might be right for us:
• We listen more than we speak. We see conversation as a chance to discover and understand, not get a point across.
• We’re at our best when we work together: with our clients, with our colleagues and with our partners.
• We challenge convention in every aspect of our work. Creative describes how we act, not the department we sit in.
• We seek solutions to problems and always find a way forward. We bring passion and positivity to every situation we encounter.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Should you not have received feedback within 2 weeks please note that your application was not successful and your CV will be kept on our database for future positions
For any enquiries please send an email: Xoli.Mashiane@wunderman.com