Position title: Designer
Reports to: Creative Director
Wunderman is a global creative, data and technology agency built to inspire growth for ambitious brands.
As part of an agency network with a footprint in over 90 markets around the world, we are uniquely positioned to rethink business, culture and brand experiences owning delivery from end to end.
The designer’s role is to receive briefs and be able to interpret and creatively execute work according to Clients specified requirements to the best of their ability, whilst staying true to the brand and meeting Clients’ expectations
You’ll be Responsible For
• To receive briefs and able to process client needs from information given
• To design in mixed mediums as applicable
• Work as a team and able to brainstorm
• Able to brief stylist photographers and manage the production process from a creative point of view
• Have the ability to cast for photo shoots, keeping the brand in mind
• Have great client relationships
• Able to present work in a logical and exciting manner to make it easy for the client to digest
• Able to give print specifications to production
• Able to effectively time manage jobs and is responsible toward deadlines
• To give the best possible innovative and creative solutions, whilst still keeping true to the brand identity
• Able to receive constructive criticism in a positive and receptive manner and able to interpret and correct work
• To keep good inter-office relations towards co-workers and remain respectful and tolerant at all times
Your Experience and Skills
• Graphic design degree
• 2 - 6 years industry experience
• Enthusiasm, passion and a creative flare
• Ability to interpret and execute creative briefs
• Ability to have good client relationships
• Ability to have good inter-office relationships
• Work accurately, and within allocated time and budget
• Accurate logging of administration
• A brand ambassador for the Agency
Our Way of Life
Our behaviours embody the way we show up for each other, and our clients. If you can identify with these, you just might be right for us:
• We listen more than we speak. We see conversation as a chance to discover and understand, not get a point across.
• We’re at our best when we work together: with our clients, with our colleagues and with our partners.
• We challenge convention in every aspect of our work. Creative describes how we act, not the department we sit in.
• We seek solutions to problems and always find a way forward. We bring passion and positivity to every situation we encounter.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Should you not have received feedback within 2 weeks please note that your application was not successful and your CV will be kept on our database for future positions
For any enquiries please send an email: Xoli.Mashiane@wunderman.com