Java Developer - Intermediate
Position title: Java Developer - Intermediate
Department: Wunderman Tech
Wunderman is a Global Creative, Data and Technology Agency built to Inspire Growth for Ambitious Brands.
As part of an Agency Network with a Footprint in over 90 markets around the world, we are Uniquely Positioned to Rethink Business, Culture and Brand Experiences owning Delivery from end to end.
You’ll be Responsible For
• The Intermediate Java Developer will be required to have extensive knowledge on the Core Java.
Their primary role is to assist the Technical Lead and develop high-quality, maintainable and testable software according to best-practices and standards
Your Experience and Skills
• Java 7+
• MVN, Design patterns
• Spring MV, JUnit or TestNG
• Powermock & Mockito
• Advantageous Skills
• Java Servlets, OSGi and Components, JCR Oak Queries
• Sightly (HTL), Classic UI and Touch UI dialogs
• Widgets, Sling Models, Zen Garden 6.3+
Our behaviours embody the way we show up for each other, and our clients. If you can identify with these, you just might be right for us:
• We listen more than we speak. We see conversation as a chance to discover and understand, not get a point across.
• We’re at our best when we work together: with our clients, with our colleagues and with our partners.
• We challenge convention in every aspect of our work. Creative describes how we act, not the department we sit in.
• We seek solutions to problems and always find a way forward. We bring passion and positivity to every situation we encounter.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Should you not have received feedback within 2 weeks please note that your application was not successful and your CV will be kept on our database for future positions
For any enquires please send an email: Xoli.Mashiane@wunderman.com