PHP Developer - Intermediate
Position title: PHP Developer - Intermediate
Reports to: Tech Lead
Wunderman is a global creative, data and technology agency built to inspire growth for ambitious brands
As part of an agency network with a footprint in over 90 markets around the world, we are uniquely positioned to rethink business, culture and brand experiences owning delivery from end to end.
You’ll be Responsible for
• Solve difficult technical problems blocking project progress or work quality;
• Ensure that the software is maintainable, scalable, secure and of a high quality;
Your Experience and Skills
• Experience of working with at least one of the following frameworks: ReactJS, VueJS and AngularJS;
• Experience with GIT or similar version control systems;
• Cross browser skills (HTML and CSS);
• Solid understanding of responsive design;
• jQuery knowledge;
• Experience with CSS preprocessors such as SASS or LESS;
• Experience working with build tools such as gulp and BLT;
• Experience with automated test frameworks;
• Drupal experience is advantageous.
• Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines.
• Able to manage an end-to-end code release process
• Ability to work without supervision.
Our Way of Llife
Our behaviours embody the way we show up for each other, and our clients. If you can identify with these, you just might be right for us:
• We listen more than we speak. We see conversation as a chance to discover and understand, not get a point across.
• We’re at our best when we work together: with our clients, with our colleagues and with our partners.
• We challenge convention in every aspect of our work. Creative describes how we act, not the department we sit in.
• We seek solutions to problems and always find a way forward. We bring passion and positivity to every situation we encounter.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Should you not have received feedback within two weeks, please note that your application was not successful and your CV will be kept on our database for future positions.
For any enquiries, please email Xoli.Mashiane@wunderman.com