Position Title: Project Manager
Department: Project Management
Reports to: Senior Programme Manager
Wunderman is a Global Creative, Data and Technology Agency built to Inspire Growth for Ambitious Brands.
As part of an Agency Network with a footprint in over 90 markets around the World, we are Uniquely Positioned to Rethink Business, Culture and Brand Experiences Owning Delivery from end to end.
We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager to lan, oversee and close of projects per client specifications.
They will become the point of contact between agency resources and client, and ultimately ensure the delivery of projects on time, on scope and in budget.
You’ll be Responsible For
• Project setup in relative tools (Chase, Jira, Confluence etc.)
• Managing project scope
• Measuring project performance
• Managing and reporting on project progress to management and client
• Managing customer expectations in terms of deliverables, timescales, deadlines and costs within constraints of limited resources and uncertainty in effort estimation
• Plan new requirements for projects as well as planning for change requests and ongoing support requirements
• Acting as ScrumMaster for two to four scrum teams, focused on helping the teams perform at their highest levels.
• Liaising between the development teams and product management. Foster better communication between the disciplines
Your Experience and Skills
• Tertiary qualification or 5 years industry experience
• JIRA, Confluence and related tools experience
• Certified or trained in Scrum
• Comfortable in a rapidly-changing environment
• Digital, Mobile Web and Mobile Application experience
• MS Project
• In-depth knowledge of software development processes, especially agile software development
• Strong Agile release planning skills
• Strong Agile team growth development skills
• In depth knowledge of iterative development and continuous delivery
Our Way of Life
Our behaviours embody the way we show up for each other, and our clients. If you can identify with these, you just might be right for us:
• We listen more than we speak. We see conversation as a chance to discover and understand, not get a point across.
• We’re at our best when we work together: with our clients, with our colleagues and with our partners.
• We challenge convention in every aspect of our work. Creative describes how we act, not the department we sit in.
• We seek solutions to problems and always find a way forward. We bring passion and positivity to every situation we encounter.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not have received feedback within two weeks, please note that your application was not successful and your CV will be kept on our database for future positions.
For any enquiries, please email Xoli.Mashiane@wunderman.com