How you will spend your time
Maintaining a good standard of coding and adhere to the same conventions as the rest of the team.
Leave code better than you found it (and fully commented)
Skills and Experience required
• Must have Experience with Django, Drupal and WordPress
• Must have Languages – Python, PhP, Java
• Full stack development
• Ability to scope and estimate technical builds
• Good understanding and effective application of Linux command-line.
• Ability to code and debug in:
• CSS (responsive design framework)
• Experience of implementing Google Analytics code and debugging
• Experience or knowledge in – Scrum, Jira, Trello, Chase, Gethub
• Robust knowledge and understanding of Databases (Oracle/MySql/ MariaDB)
• Working knowledge of XML/JSON and using 3rd party API’s.
• Must be able to stay on top of advancing internet and computer technology and its effects to the business environment
• Be willing to work in a research capacity – to find and test and critically review open-source frameworks and technologies.
• Matric/Grade 12
• Relevant Degree NQF level 7
Our behaviours embody the way we show up for each other, and our clients. If you can identify with these, you just might be right for us:
• We listen more than we speak. We see conversation as a chance to discover and understand, not get a point across.
• We’re at our best when we work together: with our clients, with our colleagues and with our partners.
• We challenge convention in every aspect of our work. Creative describes how we act, not the department we sit in.
• We seek solutions to problems and always find a way forward. We bring passion and positivity to every situation we encounter.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Should you not have received feedback within 2 weeks please note that your application was not successful and your CV will be kept on our database for future positions
For any enquires please send an email: Xoli.Mashiane@wunderman.com