Position title: Traffic Manager
Reports to: Operations Manager
Wunderman is a global creative, data and technology agency built to inspire growth for ambitious brands.
As part of an agency network with a footprint in over 90 markets around the world, we are uniquely positioned to rethink business, culture and brand experiences owning delivery from end to end.
We’re looking for an experienced Traffic Manger to manage agency creative outputs and ensure deadlines are met accordingly.
You’ll be Responsible For
• Coordinating the necessary designers, studio, creative / art directors per client and project.
• Liaising with production
• Opening job bags and loading onto the system
• Coordinate weekly status meetings
• Chasing cost estimates, samples and pulls of jobs
• Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with staff for a healthy working environment that promotes workflow.
• Create and maintain Project Plans that demonstrate a cohesive understanding of the deliverables, tasks, dependencies, staff resourcing and agency process.
• Ensure that Content Production, Community Management and Insights teams are briefed effectively and that they are aware of their deliverables.
• Responsible for the collaboration of workflow management and ensuring deadlines are met.
• Escalate concerns around process gaps that affect the delivery of projects and flow of work.
• Ensure all client financial protocols are adhered to with respect to cost and budget approvals and monitor monthly budgets for the client teams
• Management and maintenance of the Chase and Resource Allocations software.
• Organising necessary freelancers if required
• Support the Head of Operations & Traffic with tasks related to team delivery and productivity.
• Flag and notify Operations and HR departments of any resourcing concerns.
Your Experience and Skills
• Higher Certificate/Diploma/BA degree
• 4 – 6years’ experience as a Traffic Manager
Our Way of Life
Our behaviours embody the way we show up for each other, and our clients. If you can identify with these, you just might be right for us:
• We listen more than we speak. We see conversation as a chance to discover and understand, not get a point across.
• We’re at our best when we work together: with our clients, with our colleagues and with our partners.
• We challenge convention in every aspect of our work. Creative describes how we act, not the department we sit in.
• We seek solutions to problems and always find a way forward. We bring passion and positivity to every situation we encounter.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Should you not have received feedback within 2 weeks please note that your application was not successful and your CV will be kept on our database for future positions
For any enquiries please send an email: Xoli.Mashiane@wunderman.com